Mid Year Update time. It has been a long time since writing something to myself. That is what I think I do here as I really don’t care who looks at it. I have been crazy busy with my work and re-engaging with my wife’s business as we cannot find enough good employees. Maybe that is what I will talk about in a different post. Either way, I need to write more to get this stuff out of my head.
For the rest of this year:
- I need to help on my wife’s accounting and get her going on a new software system. Kind of leaning towards LightSpeedHQ.
- Help my dad out with setting up his business to get into a position to sell. This means a website overhaul and business process documentation
- Make some more progress on my scifi novel, Seconds of Panic.
- Get certified in Mangento
- Write more on my blog here
- Floss more (my dental hygienist is kind to say nice things about me, but I know better.)
That should keep me busy. Hope to see you all on a few more posts.